Funding opportunities tend to come from three main sources:
Other help available:
Would you appreciate the help and advice of an experienced Christian welfare agency?
Download Paul Hocking Thoughts on Raising Money Document CLICK HERE
Download Spurgeons Document CLICK HERE
Download Tearfund Document CLICK HERE
How to prepare a Development plan for your Organisation or Charity:
This should include:-
- Forming a plan and Mind Mapping
- A Mission Statement or raison d'etre
- A long term Vision Goals Statement
- A Values Statement
- A Statement of Faith
- Developing medium term Strategies and short term Targets
- A 3 year Financial Budget and Assumptions sheet
Recommended Project Template for Funding Applications
- Project title
- Name of organisation
- Project location and geographical area to benefit
- How people will benefit ... (Include pictures of groups and individuals who will benefit)
- Contact point
- Need verified
- Aims & Objectives - Outline description of the Project
- Management Team
- Expected Targets/Outcomes of the project
- Funding requirements- detailed equipment lists, financials current and expected
- Amount applied for as exact as possible.
- Timescale and priority of the project
- Target start date
- The implications of funding failure.
- Monitoring and regular updates.
- (Enclose a freepost envelope for reply)
Please contact us for more information. Full details on the Contact Gweini section in the index.